* FREE shipping for all Rugs.
* The import duties and VAT applied by the country of destination varies across the world and are not possible for TRR to pay to the local Government. In case applicable, these are charged as per local laws by the courier company directly to the consumer at the time of delivery. The cost of shipping/transport upto the destination is paid by TRR to DHL/Fedex.
The Abella rug in the geo-diamond pattern woven in a combination of fabric or in a combination of cotton and hemp is one of the greatest basic rugs in the 2017 collection. Available in happy pastels and a classy ivory.One can imagine this in a nice airy room with smart casual furnishings.
1. Natural variations in color and texture of Hemp in different parts of the rug add to its beauty and authenticity.
2. A natural scent of Hemp may be felt in a new rug which is non hazardous.
3. The rug may not lie flat immediately when taken out of the polybag but will settle down over a period of time.
4. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
5. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
6. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
7. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
8. Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
9. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
10. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
STORAGE:- Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do NOT fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards.