* Shipping charges apply for Pillows.
* The import duties and VAT applied by the country of destination varies across the world and are not possible for TRR to pay to the local Government. In case applicable, these are charged as per local laws by the courier company directly to the consumer at the time of delivery. The cost of shipping/transport upto the destination is paid by TRR to DHL/Fedex.
Moroccan style in texture and looks, the 'Aiston' pillow has been table tufted in shaggy pile in a combination of charcoal and ivory. It's 100% cotton pile gives it a nice organic feel, the pattern and colors are somewhat Scandinavian. So this is the pillow where Scandinavia meets Morocco!
1. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on Pillow.
2. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
3. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
4. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
5. Please do not soak the Pillow in any liquid.
6. For initial weeks, shedding of material fiber may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
STORAGE:- Make sure the Pillow is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Keep in a poly tube