For Sales Enquiries: +91 8755847989 For Delivery Updates and Order Follow ups: Mr. Gaurav Manga +91 8171446413
* FREE shipping for all rugs.
* The import duties and VAT applied by the country of destination varies across the world and are not possible for TRR to pay to the local Government. In case applicable, these are charged as per local laws by the courier company directly to the consumer at the time of delivery. The cost of shipping/transport upto the destination is paid by TRR to DHL/Fedex.
The handknotted 'Estrada' rug in 'bamboo viscose' has the handfeel handtexture to die for. Abstract distressed patterns are in vogue in high-end handknotted rugs and this rug with a nice warm grey color combined with a beige pattern is a perfect match for upscale interiors of a contemporary home. Skilled craftsmen will take upto 2 months to weave one rug and this rug will last for decades in your home.
1. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
2. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
3. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
4. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
5. Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
6. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
7. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
STORAGE:- Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do NOT fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards.