* Shipping charges apply for Stools and Poufs.
* The import duties and VAT applied by the country of destination varies across the world and are not possible for TRR to pay to the local Government. In case applicable, these are charged as per local laws by the courier company directly to the consumer at the time of delivery. The cost of shipping/transport upto the destination is paid by TRR to DHL/Fedex.
Colorful and carefree like a gypsy, our 'Gypsy' stool is perhaps one of the most unique pieces of casual seating in the world. Bright colored recycled fabrics are made into plats by hand and then these plats are used to create this amazing stool which will brighten up any space instantly. This will be a signature piece of a creative home owner and surely a subject of conversation and admiration.
1. This Eco stool is handmade from recycled fabrics/ materials.
2. Each stool is unique in colour/ style/ texture.
3. Deep colours may have a tendency to stain light surface especially if wet, please ensure dry usage.
4. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush.
5. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
6. Please do not pull loose ends if any, Trim with scissors.
7. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
8. Please do not soak the stool in any liquid.
9. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
STORAGE:- Make sure the stool is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Keep in a polytube