* Shipping charges apply for Stools, Poufs and Benches.
* The import duties and VAT applied by the country of destination varies across the world and are not possible for TRR to pay to the local Government. In case applicable, these are charged as per local laws by the courier company directly to the consumer at the time of delivery. The cost of shipping/transport upto the destination is paid by TRR to DHL/Fedex.
Perfect as a footstool or extra seating, our handmade poufs can be used in any room and anywhere. The recycled silk, cotton and chenille combo create variations in color, making each pouf unique and special in their own way.
1. This Eco Pouf is handmade from recycled fabrics/ materials.
2. Each Pouf is unique in colour/ style/ texture.
3. Deep colours may have a tendency to stain light surface especially if wet, please ensure dry usage.
4. Natural variation in color of silk is due to its re-cycled nature add to its beauty and authenticity.
5. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on Pouf.
6. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
7. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
8. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
9. Please do not soak the Pouf in any liquid.
10. For initial weeks, shedding of material fiber may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
11. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your Pouf to ensure this process is even.
Pouf with EPS "Beans" as filler:
Minor settling of EPS beans and air gaps is natural in due course of use for Pouf. A slight change in shape therefore, is normal and does not alter the performance of the article.
STORAGE:- Make sure the Pouf is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Keep in a polytube