* Shipping charges apply for Stools and Poufs.
* The import duties and VAT applied by the country of destination varies across the world and are not possible for TRR to pay to the local Government. In case applicable, these are charged as per local laws by the courier company directly to the consumer at the time of delivery. The cost of shipping/transport upto the destination is paid by TRR to DHL/Fedex.
A classic kelim pattern woven in earthy colors dyed over a sturdy jute yarn and woven densely on a Punja loom make for the really enticing looks of the 'Morie' pouf. The kelim pattern and color make it go very well with different kinds of eclectic spaces and the jute fibre contributes towards tough wear behavior of this pouf. Buy it with confidence at this exceptional value and increase the style quotient of your living space.
1. Natural variations in color and texture of jute in different parts of the pouf add to its beauty and authenticity.
2. A natural scent of jute may be felt which is non hazardous.
3. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush.
4. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
5. Please do not pull loose ends if any, Trim with scissors.
6. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
7. Please do not soak the pouf in any liquid.
8. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
9. For full set of recommended cleaning instructions visit www.therugrepublic.in
Poufs with EPS "Beans" as filler:
Minor settling of EPS beans and air gaps is natural in due course of use for poufs. A slight change in shape therefore, is normal and does not alter the performance of the article.
STORAGE:- Make sure the pouf is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Keep in a polytube