* Shipping charges apply for Stools and Poufs.
* The import duties and VAT applied by the country of destination varies across the world and are not possible for TRR to pay to the local Government. In case applicable, these are charged as per local laws by the courier company directly to the consumer at the time of delivery. The cost of shipping/transport upto the destination is paid by TRR to DHL/Fedex.
Bring your eco-logical credentials to your space with the ‘Spica' stool. Available in multi-color and ecru, it is intricately handmade in recycled leather using the patchwork technique. A perfect addition to a modern home and a hardy one to last many years of regular use.
1. Natural variations in color and texture of jute in different parts of the Stool add to its beauty and authenticity.
2. A natural scent of jute may be felt which is non hazardous.
3. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush.
4. Use soft hand brush to clean.
5. A natural smell of leather may be felt in a new Stool which is non hazardous.
6. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush.
7. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
8. Please do not pull loose ends if any, Trim with scissors.
9. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
10. Please do not soak the Stool in any liquid.
11. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
STORAGE:- Make sure the Stool is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Keep in a polytube